Common Components and features
- Chassis battery will be maintained with power from the house battery via a smart trickle charger.
- New engraved and labeled light switches, battery switch, bed lift switch, and water heater switch.
- Battery switch moved from the sliding door step area to the control panel on the wall above the bench seat to prevent accidentally shutting off power.
- 750W MPPT solar charge controller with 750W DC-DC alternator charger.
- 3000W pure sine wave inverter with 100A shore charge capability to quickly charge house batteries when you have shore power available.
- Automatic 12V disconnect to prevent the van owner from accidentally reaching the low voltage shut down of the system batteries.
- Batteries have a lifetime warranty and all other components have a minimum of a 1 year warranty.
Stage 1 | $10,995 installed (~$8,200 after solar tax rebate)
- 420ah of storage at 12.8V nominal (5.4kWh)
- Can run air conditioning for 4+ hours
- Charging via the alternator with no load on the system will take approximately 8 hours.
- Charging via shore power will take approximately 4.5 hours.
Stage 2 | $15,995 installed (~$11,900 after solar tax rebate)
- All of the above plus...
- 260A Auxiliary alternator with automatic engine start and high idle based on the state of charge of the batteries.
- Optional alarm with vehicle temperature monitoring, lock/unlock, and remote start via cell phone.
- Charge the system with no load in approximately 1.25 hours
- Enough power to run rooftop A/C & recharge battery bank while driving.
- Recommended for people who are heavy consumers of power, primarily from air conditioning use.
Stage 3 | $19,495 installed (~$14,500 after solar tax rebate)
- All of the above plus an additional 210ah of battery storage under the bench seat for 630ah total (8.1kWh
- Can run the air conditioning for 6+ hours.