Revel Lithium Upgrade 2018-2020
Why you need the Revel Lithium Upgrade
Charge the system with no load in under 2 hours. Lithium Power that doesn't require a generator.
Run the A/C for 4 or more hours. Engineered van accessories for off grid living and adventures
Unaffected by the Cold
Our system is unaffected by cold weather and does not require extra energy to heat the batteries.
Common Components and Features
- New engraved and labeled light switches, battery switch, bed lift switch, and water heater switch.
- Battery switch moved from the sliding door step area to the control panel on the wall above the bench seat to prevent accidentally shutting off power.
- 750W MPPT solar charge controller with 750W DC-DC alternator charger.
3000W pure sine wave inverter with 100A shore charge capability to quickly charge house batteries when you have shore power available.
- Automatic 12V disconnect to prevent the van owner from accidentally reaching the low voltage shut down of the system batteries.
- Batteries have a lifetime warranty and all other components have a minimum of a 1 year warranty.
installed (~$8,200 after solar tax rebate)
- 420ah of storage at 12.8V nominal (5.4kWh)
- Can run air conditioning for 4+ hours (this assumed worst case scenario, 100+ degrees with direct sun, in better conditions such as nighttime or shade, or when you close off parts of the van, this run time can be MUCH longer)
- Charging via the alternator with no load on the system will take approximately 8 hours.
- Charging via shore power will take approximately 4.5 hours.
installed (~$10,300 after solar tax rebate)
- Everything included in Stage 1
- Dedicated auxiliary alternator so you can recharge in under 2 hours while the engine is running
- Enough power to run rooftop A/C & recharge battery bank while driving.
- Recommended for people who are heavy consumers of power, primarily from air conditioning use.
installed (~$12,950 after solar tax rebate)
- Everything included in Stage 1 & 2 plus an additional 210ah of battery storage under the bench seat for 630ah total (8.1kWh)
- Can run the air conditioning for 6+ hours. (this assumed worst case scenario, 100+ degrees with direct sun, in better conditions such as nighttime or shade, or when you close off parts of the van, this run time can be MUCH longer)